Posts Tagged ‘Cuticle Care Apply’
Like nails on one hand the nails on the feet, even if they do not have to be maintained. Why not give yourself a pedicure at home? Given below are the steps to a pedicure.
1. Removal – Remove with a cotton swab old nail polish completely. If the color does not come from the press of cotton on the nail and let it go for awhile.
2. Trimming / cutting – cut or cut the nails with a nail gun good. Keep your nails straight across and not in the corners that this section can cause ingrown toenails. Let your nails to extend to the toes.
3. Presentation – Use a nail file nail fit to stay away from those of metal, which usually rip the nails and are very difficult to place an emery board. Renner side is reduced, then the smooth side for framing. Ideally, you want a mild form squares.
4. Dip – Fill a bowl with warm water, add bath salts. The rougher the feet, the longer you leave it should also soak a cup of milk, water may be added such as lactic acid in milk helps to loosen dead skin.
5. Cuticle Care – Apply cuticle cream to the nails with a stick, then push back the cuticle skin, where it meets the nail. Use cuticle nippers to cut the loose skin on, cut yourself.
6. Rough skin – Use a pumice stone, exfoliating dead skin cells on the balls and heels of your feet, you do not even ideally, remove the skin. If your skin becomes red, then stop washing. Dry your feet and a little oil on the nail cuticles to nourish.
7. Polish – Apply nail polish remover on the nail slightly to remove excess oil before your foundation and color, apply a surface layer of the top, then wait for your nails dry completely before wearing shoes.